It’s vital for a merchant to be able to process orders quickly and efficiently - both at the sales counter and over the telephone. Rapid access to customer details, product and stock availability information are all essential to make this happen.
CounterAct is easy for sales staff to pick up but has all the required information to hand.
- Powerful customer search facilities – by name, address, postcode, telephone number or account code.
- Detailed customer information drill down from sales order screen.
- Alias descriptions to aid the search for products, customers or suppliers.
- Search and drill-down for past sales including special orders.
- Up to the minute credit checks including work in progress.
- Quick and easy product search – either by name, quick code, bar-code, price book page or archived specials.
- Real time display of stock availability for sales location and other branches.
- Sales ideas and alternative products.
- One off special price deals.
- Lump sum sales.
- Product images
- Links to supplier websites
- Special offer messages for staff to promote additional sales.
- Produce quick quote in point of sale screen— no special process.
- Easily turn a sales ticket into a quick quote and vice versa.
- Automatic pricing and recording of sales to regular cash customers.
- Cash on delivery option.
- Full monitoring of customer orders.
- Back to back customer/supplier orders.
- Comprehensive ordering and tracking for special products.
- Control of special order deposits.
- Dedicated account and cash directs facility with the option to recall a quote into a direct order.
- Facility to supply both price book and special products as direct sales.
- Contract call off facility with options to prevent the oversupply of an agreed contract.
- Haulier charge add in option.
- No rekeying of supplier invoices. Flexible entering of additional haulier and supplier invoices as well as credit notes.
- Authorisation levels and access control by salesman.
- Comprehensive reporting, with exceptions highlighted for management attention e.g. low margin or over credit limit.
- Control of sales for withdrawn/discontinued and on request products.
- Automatic delivery charges based on order value.
- Full tracking of salesman activity.
- Make sure your sales are profitable with margin checks.
- Alterations possible at any stage before completion of sale.
- CounterAct has strong controls on refund /return procedures.
- Sales person authority options to give access rights to raise or authorise a return.
- Prevent product refund/return if it cannot be matched to a line on a ticket
- Powerful search facilities for finding original sales ticket.
- Options to allow a return note to be raised without taking the goods back into stock or refunding the money.
- Options to place returns into a separate stock classification.
- Full audit trail of returns and refunds with dedicated reporting for accounts and stock.