CounterAct helps your business buy smarter, purchase just what you need and check that your supplier invoices are correct.
Innovative purchase and invoicing system
- Recommended ordering based on sales history, demand and lead time with full manual override.
- Recommended orders on a diary basis where appropriate.
- Flexible definition of expected buying prices and associated break points by quantity, value or weight.
- Tracking of supplier lead times with options for overriding or resetting.
- Checks for supplier order restrictions eg: minimum order, carriage free. A recalculation facility allows users fulfil these requirements.
- System controls over who can buy what from where.
- Application of product order requirements eg: minimum quantity, pack size.
- Catalogue numbers and alternative product description for supplier orders.
- Multiple suppliers per product and multiple order addresses per supplier.
- Back to back customer/supplier orders with automatic stock allocation.
- Management of balances on part delivered supplier orders.
- Full purchase invoice checking with link to purchase ledger and EDI.
CounterAct includes facilities for you to track and check supplier rebates. You can set up details of all rebate agreements with different suppliers, check how much rebate is owed by a supplier and if required, raise sales invoices for the rebates.
- You can set up multiple rebates for ranges of products.
- You can set up as many rebate agreements as you wish for each supplier
- You can set the frequency of the rebate payments (quarterly, yearly etc), the period covered by the rebate agreement and the expected rebate percentage.
- There are various reports to track rebates including the Expected Rebate Report which may show details of all current rebate agreements or details of the rebates due this month.
- You can use CounterAct stock control to keep certain stock at a value that includes a rebate percentage.