CounterAct can be used to produce both counter based quick quotes and more formal structured proposals.
Quotation options for any situation
- Quotes can include price book products, special products, comments and memos that can only be viewed internally.
- Quoted prices can be based on a target margin or the customer terms of your choice.
- Different prices can be set for collection, delivery or direct from supplier.
- CounterAct has the facility to future date a quote to allow for price changes.
- Products, prices and values can be shown line by line or simply list products without individual prices and give an overall value.
- Standard letters and blocks of standard text can be set up and included as required.
- Terms and conditions can be printed at the end of the quote as required.
- Copy quote facility - copy all or part of a previous quote or part of the quote you are currently working on.
- CounterAct provides a printed quotation for the customer and an internal costing schedule showing cost prices, gross margin details and supplier names for special products.
- Automatic clear down option for older quotes.
- Email or fax quotes direct.
- Full quotation follow up and analysis facilities.
- Easily recall quotes by either customer name, job name or quotation number.
- Fast conversion to a sales ticket for part or all of a quote.
- Flexible layout—merge quote information into a Microsoft Word template.
- Facility to print items on quotes with retail prices and then show the discount given.