The price book carries price information for every product that you hold in stock or sell on request. Coupled with special customer and aggregate terms, you have the flexibility to tailor your prices to your customers.
- Full product information in a clear, easy to read format
- Separate prices available for collected, delivered, pack and split packs.
- Completely flexible pricing structure
- Discounts options for quantity breaks, aggregate quantity or value breaks
- Single set of prices to maintain for product variations such as colour
- Future price changes with automatic implementation
- Promotional pricing, volume and area pricing for goods such as timber or sheet materials
- Kit products with an overriding the kit price
- Multi branch/regional pricing
- Simple yet powerful application of price amendments with options to automatically print shelf labels
- Load and update prices from spreadsheets
- Ability to load standard file format product information from e-Xact.
- Facility to load and use your customer’s own product codes
- Comprehensive claim back report
- Flexible price book layout printed by page, chapter or in full.