Customer Relationship Management
CounterAct includes fully integrated customer relationship management (CRM) facilities that allows users to easily track and schedule customer activity as well as plan and execute effective marketing campaigns.
Customer Relationship Management features
- Easy to use
- Make use of the data you already have within CounterAct
- Communicate with prospects and customers in the most effective way
- Setup multiple contacts for each customer and store individual marketing information against each one
- Log, track and report on customer activity and set reminders and tasks for follow up
- Organise and plan your marketing campaigns
- Setup your own CRM analysis codes and run reports and campaigns based on the results
- CounterAct automatically generates a customer notepad to log marketing communication so you have a record of marketing material sent
- Follow up reports can be run at any time
- CRM allows users to send marketing material to automatically generated customer lists
- Marketing information can be easily sent by mail merge, email, fax or text
Fully integrated CRM is now included as standard in CounterAct. Plan and log customer activity – run contact reports, set tasks and reminders.
Setup multiple contacts per company with relevant professional and personal information. CounterAct allows users to setup their own CRM analysis codes to easily group customers together.
Mass contact customers by letter, email, fax or text direct from the system making it easy to setup and track marketing campaigns.
You can easily review customers or prospects that are due for contact – criteria can be by customer’s sales history, activity levels or your own analysis codes.