Published Date in the category: News.
Border Merchant Systems released its customer relationship management (CRM) module in CounterAct
issue 2.2B, last year. Since then we have added a number of improvements and enhancements that are included in release 2.2D.
- The ability to send text messages direct from CounterAct (requires sign up with third party SMS supplier)
- Options to load new contact name information from a spread sheet. This will be useful for users who wish to load legacy contact databases and purchase new mailing lists for marketing purposes.
- An option to export and update existing contact name information from a spreadsheet.
- Better ways of recording information from sales orders for cash customers so that the data can be used for CRM purposes
- An extension to 'Contact Customers' to allow cash customers to be effectively targeted. This feature will allow CounterAct users to generate a list of cash customers with selections based on any combination of their own analysis codes, address, products the customer purchased and when they last purchased. From the list generated they will be able to email, fax, text or print a letter or labels for each of them.
These enhancements will help make CounterAct CRM and even more powerful marketing tool. Border intends to further develop these facilities following feedback from users as CRM is more widely adopted.
All CounterAct customers will receive this enhancement as part of their support contract.